Organized by Slide2Open, in association with Boussias Communications, the Slide2Open Shipping Finance 2018 aimed at producing tangible results, while providing delegates with valuable financial and commercial insight into activities, offerings, best practices and trends. The conference organizers, speakers, presenters and panellists all have considerable expertise and success stories to share.
The conference took place in Athens, Greece and will included:
Slide2Open Shipping Finance 2018
Thursday 22 February 2018, 09.00 am – 17.30 pm
Athenaeum InterContinental Hotel, Athens
Conference Chair: Professor Martin Stopford, Non-executive President, Clarkson Research
Chair of the Organizing Committee – Scientific Contributor: Basil M. Karatzas, CEO, Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co.
Marine Consultant: Stella Alexia Mantzaris, Founder & CEO, A.S. Marine Ltd.
Conference Planning & Implementation: Despina Travlou, Principal & Founder, Slide2Open
Consultant: Maro Badekas, Attorney at law
Moderator: Yuri Bender, Editor-in-Chief, Professional Wealth Management at Financial Times
Key topics of the Conference
- Present Shipping Market Conditions – what to expect?
- Modern Shipping Finance
- Banks – Ship Mortgages
- Credit Funds – Loans
- Leasing – Chinese Leasing
- Private Equity Investors – Equity Providers
- Capital Markets and Public Equity – IPOs and Bonds
- Minding the Expenses for a cost-efficient supply chain
Thursday 22 / Friday 23 / Saturday 24 February 2018
- Pre-arranged private meeting schedule
- Participation upon request prior to the conference, subject to availability and approval.
Organized in association with the sponsoring companies